Order #: MY10-05
Mfg #: MY10-05
Special Price $312.55 Regular Price $329.00
Automatic discharge function: If the object under test remains electrified after the MEAS switch is turned off, the tester lets you know by turning on the LED lamp. If you leave the tester connected to the electrified object, the tester automatically begins to discharge electricity and then finishes discharging-the LED lamp comes on and then goes out.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Yokogawa Model # MY10-05
- Effective Measuring Range: 1 to 2000MW
- Scale length: Approx. 107 mm; afterglow-illuminated scale plate
- AC voltage measurement
- Automatic discharge function
- Battery check
- Battery life: Approx. 10 hours when continuously operated on manganese-oxide batteries with the pointer pointing to the central scale value
- Batteries: Four AA (R6P) batteries
- Dimensions: Approx. 125 (W) ?— 103 (H) ?— 53 (D) (mm)
- Compliance: EN61010-1:1993; EN61010-2-31:1995 (Over voltage Category III, Pollution Degree 2 installations for indoor use)
- Weight: Approx. 500 g
Each Unit Includes
- Protection Cover
- Shoulder Strap
- Line Probe
- Earth Probe
- User's Manual