MW100 Main Module & Quick Start System, 100VAC-240VAC, 3-Pin
Order #: MW100-E-1D/M1
Mfg #: MW100-E-1D/M1
Special Price $2,280.00 Regular Price $2,400.00
The MW100 is a scalable, high performance data acquisition/data-logging platform designed for both PC-controlled and stand-alone operation under harsh operating conditions. Open ethernet connectivity with web-based configuration and data monitoring functions allow MW100 to handle a wide range of monitoring and historical logging functions. See real time trends with your web browser from any PC and no special software. A full range of input/output modules handle all of your process inputs with fast measurement speed and high noise immunity for rock-solid performance.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- In a wide range of temperatures: -20 to 60° 1,2,3,4
- Reinforced insulation: Between input terminal and case 53700 Vrms (one minute) or 600 Vrms/VDC (continuous)
- A wide variety of network functions: HTTP, FTP, DHCP, SNTP, E-mail, and others
- DC power supply (12 V-28 V) option available
- High speed measurement with a single unit (10 channels/10 ms or 60 channels/100 ms): Shortest measurement interval of 10 ms
- Multi-interval: Enables mixing of three different measurement intervals in a single unit (measurement intervals can be set for each module)
- Supports CompactFlash (CF) cards6 of up to 2 GB
- Continuous data acquisition is possible on 60 channels at 100 ms for approximately ten days with a 2-GB card, or for three months on 60 channels at 1 s.
- MATH function on the main module available with the /M1 option.
- Collective data acquisition on 360 channels (via Modbus with the /M1 option)