Keysight Technologies 6631B
DC Power Supply,Single Output 0-8V,0-10A,80W GPIB,RS-232
Order #: 6631B
Mfg #: 6631B
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Fast, low-noise outputs
- Programmable active down-programmer sinks the full rated current
- Dual-range, precision low current measurement
- Optional isolation and polarity reversal relays
- Built-in measurements and advanced programmable features
- Protection features to ensure DUT safety
- Output Ratings
- Output voltage: 0 to 8 V
- Output current: 0 to 10 A
- Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 5 mV
- + Current 0.05% + 4 mA
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage Normal mode rms: 0.3 mV
- Voltage Normal mode peak-to-peak: 3 mV
- Fast mode rms/peak-to-peak: 1 mV/10 mV
- Current rms: 3 mA
- Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 80-100 W, GPIB 6631B-6634B provide fast, low-noise outputs; programmable active down-programmer sinks the full rated current; dual-range, precision low current measurement; as well as optional isolation and polarity reversal relays. The Agilent 80W, GPIB, single output 6631B is a versatile medium-power solution for automated applications that reduces development time with a combination of benchtop and system features designed for demanding design and test requirements.