Transcat's Los Angeles / Southern California Calibration Lab
- Pickup and delivery available
- Accredited calibrations to ISO/IEC 17025
- Highly experienced staff
- Standardized datasheets and quality system
- In-lab and onsite calibration services
- Southern California's premiere calibration lab
Transcat’s Los Angeles lab is located in Fullerton, CA centrally located in Orange County servicing customers throughout Southern California and beyond. This lab is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. This fully capable general purpose lab can calibrate most electrical, temperature, pressure, dimensional, and torque instruments.
In addition, the lab can provide the following specialized calibrations:
- Mass: Echelon III capability to 30 kg.
- Temperature: liquid bath temperature comparison calibrations over a -80 to 300°C range
- Torque: 15 ozf-in. up to 10,000 lbf-ft.
- Pressure: up to 50,000 psi
- Reference Pressure: Deadweight Testers
The Los Angeles lab provides regularly scheduled pickup and delivery service in the Los Angeles, San Diego, and Inland Empire metropolitan areas. Currently over a third of our technicians are ASQ Certified Calibration Technicians (CCT).
Calibration Lab Certificate and Accreditation
View our ANAB Certificate and Scope of Accreditation
View All Types of Instruments that Transcat Calibrates
Connect with Our Los Angeles Lab on Google Plus
Address: 1503 East Orangethorpe Avenue, Unit A Fullerton, CA 92831