Transmitter Calibration Lab Services
You rely on the accuracy of your measurement equipment. You choose the best quality devices, carefully research probes and accessories for your specific applications, and regularly calibrate your probes and receivers ‚ but have you ever calibrated your transmitters? Your transmitter is the link between the sensor and the display, so no matter how accurate your sensor is, the correct reading cannot reach the display if the transmitter isn't in peak condition.
Transmitter calibration needs to be a regular part of your calibration schedule. Whether you're looking for temperature transmitter calibration, pressure transmitter calibration, level transmitter calibration, or other transmitter calibration services, Transcat is your one-stop solution. Our calibration services are unsurpassed, and diverse enough to cover all of your calibration needs in one place.
Transcat Calibration is Committed to Excellence
- We have earned the widest scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation across the industries we serve
- Transcat's experts are recognized authorities in the science of calibration, with many holding the coveted ASQ Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) certification
- Our meticulously documented, internally monitored, and externally audited quality management systems exceed ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
- We check more points than our competitors to ensure that your device is consistently accurate across its entire range
- We allow you the flexibility to customize your calibration to your own requirements, so you can rest assured that your instrument's accuracy has been verified specific to your application
Why Transcat Calibration Services?
Transcat is a leader in calibration because our commitment to accuracy is second to none. We are one of a select few commercial calibration operations accredited as a Reference Laboratory for a variety of disciplines, including temperature, pressure, and humidity, and we have earned the widest scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditations across industries. When it comes to calibration, you can rest assured that our team of highly trained calibration experts will service your equipment with the highest level of precision and attention to detail.
- Our calibration of temperature transmitters and humidity transmitters is fully ISO 9001 compliant, and we use humidity standards up to 95% RH and temperature standards from -195‚°C to 660‚°C.
- Our calibration of pressure transmitters is also ISO 9001 compliant, and covers gauge and differential pressure transmitters and pressure switches from Rosemount/Emerson, Additel, Ashcroft, Druck, Dwyer, and more
- All of our transmitter calibrations are performed with true SI unit traceability through NIST
- We offer you the option of transmitter calibrations performed either in the lab or onsite at your facility with our in-process calibration service.
Transcat Calibration Service Offers:
- Transmitter calibration in each of our 17025 accredited calibration laboratories across North America
- The expertise to meet all of your calibration needs in one place
- Flexible service options including pickup/delivery, onsite service, or shipping to and from our labs
- No hidden fees ‚ minor adjustments, alkaline battery replacement, and cleaning are included in the cost of calibration
- CalTrak Online Asset Management System gives you access to your instrument status and documentation whenever you need it
Learn What Transcat Transmitter Calibration Can Do For Your Business
For more information on transmitter calibration services from Transcat, please use our Request a Quote form, call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470, or use our Live Chat system, which is located on the right side of the page