Wall Mount and Handheld Humidity Indicator Calibration Services
With the utmost precision, we calibrate humidity indicators that are used to conduct reliable field checks and also to calibrate other humidity-measuring instruments. Our extensive humidity calibration capabilities ensure that your instruments perform accurately, even in demanding applications. Transcat's world-class expertise covers desktop, wall mount and handheld indicators used in a range of internal and external environmental applications. Our accredited services mean you can be assured of indicator capabilities that correspond to exact specifications.
The Transcat accredited laboratories calibrate high-performance humidity instruments, which monitor clean rooms, product storage, and other critical areas where measurements are essential to operations. We support precise humidity control during applications from industrial drying to HVAC inspections. Within the humidity discipline, Transcat's NIST-traceable calibrations also extend to sensors, chart recorders and data loggers.
How Does Transcat Lead in RH Calibration Expertise?
You need your rugged humidity devices to operate according to exacting specifications. At Transcat, we can confirm the performance of your mounted or handheld indicators that report environmental conditions in applications ranging from food processing to HVAC testing to pharmaceutical manufacturing. Our humidity expertise is broad and our knowledge is deep. We conduct the calibration of humidity indicators, indicator systems, and meters that measure humidity and temperature under a full scope of operating conditions. Transcat stands at the forefront of our industry with:
- Services for indicators that cover various humidity ranges and accuracies, as well as temperature measurement ranges/accuracies.
- Calibrations of environmental instruments built for specialized applications, such as building inspections.
- Humidity indicator and meter capabilities that cover a full scope of manufacturers, including Fluke, Dickson, Vaisala, Extech and other respected brands.
- Humidity Calibration Services to support regulatory compliance and audit requirements.
- ISO/IEC 17025-accredited calibrations, which are also ISO-9001 compliant, with true traceability to SI Units through NIST, equivalent sources, or physical constants.
Accredited Environmental Capabilities
Transcat's temperature and humidity calibration services are available throughout our North American network of laboratories. Within the humidity discipline, we calibrate humidity indicators, transmitters, modules, probes, handheld meters, and calibration instruments utilized across a range of industries to protect equipment, materials and processes, as well as to perform quick inspections. Our skilled calibration specialists provide dedicated, responsive service for:
- Digital and portable hygrometers
- Data loggers
- Relative humidity meters and transmitters
- Moisture and dew point meters
Supporting Humidity Measurement Quality and Compliance
- Using Thunder Scientific 2500 equipment, we can provide reference-level humidity standard calibrations, up to 95% RH, for chart recorders, transmitters, and chambers.
- Lab calibrations are performed to OEM or customized specifications, with rapid turnarounds.
- Transcat's user-friendly CalTrak system allows you to track instrument calibrations and recalibration requirements.
- Accuracy is assured through our consistency in datasheets and processes across all labs and all of our highly trained technicians.