Depending on the quality policy requirements of your company and the required industry standards, Transcat offers a choice of non-accredited and 17025 accredited calibration service levels. Click here for a detailed description of Transcat's new calibration service levels.
- Calibration Without Data (Non-accredited)
- Calibration With Data (Non-accredited)
- Accredited Calibration With Data & Uncertainties (Simple Acceptance)
- With Optional Guard Banding
- With Optional Probability of Compliance to the Specifications (PCS)
- With Optional Guard Banding and PCS
No matter which calibration service option you choose, when you calibrate with Transcat, you can expect prompt and responsive service including five to seven business day turnaround on most instruments.
Note: Per ILAC P14, Calibrations that do not include reported measurement uncertainties prevent the respective instrument from propagating traceability. Visit our resource page for more information on ILAC P14, Z540.3 and other quality requirements.