Calibrations for Ametek Products
We’re an industry-leading provider of trusted calibrations for Ametek temperature, pressure and process instruments. Our expertise covers the full range of Ametek products – from pressure gauges to dry block calibrators to dead weight testers – that are used in a variety of industries and applications.
The reliability of your Ametek instruments can be affected over time. A quality Ametek calibration ensures that your equipment is performing to expectations and specifications, with the reliability that your processes demand. Our accredited calibration labs give you greater confidence in your instrument’s accuracy, with documented traceability.
- Transcat’s technical personnel utilize highly accurate temperature standards to verify the performance of instruments that you use to calibrate thermocouples, RTDs, thermometers, and thermistors.
- SI-traceable calibrations are available for all Ametek makes and models, including highly accurate dry block calibrators, such as the RTC, ETC, and PTC series.
- Houston, TX accredited reference pressure lab provide calibration services for Ametek deadweight testers – up to 72,500 PSI.
- Our capabilities cover digital and analog pressure gauges from Ametek, with calibrations performed with true SI traceability through NIST.
Services for Ametek Temperature and Pressure Instruments
Transcat offers flexible, traceable, and cost-effective calibration services, which can be performed to OEM specifications or suited to your quality requirements. You can be assured of precision Ametek instrument calibrations when you choose a Transcat ISO 17025 accredited services.
- Pressure and temperature calibrations for Ametek instruments are offered in our world-class calibration laboratories across North America.
- You can choose your preferred service level, and from onsite or in-process options.
- You’ll have convenient online access to your NIST-traceable calibration history.
To help protect your assets and reduce risks, make sure your Ametek products meet performance requirements.
Learn More About Ametek Calibration Services
For more information on Ametek calibration services, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, contact us, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.